Monday 12 March 2012

Quotes :)

Jadi guys gue mau nge-share about quotes gitu nah ini quotes darimana Aja check yooo

"cinta, apakah Bukan suatu kebetulan? cinta bisa menghubungkanku denganmu. Hanya hati yang tahu, siapa yang Ada di mimpiku. Kau salah satu yang sudah kutunggu. tidal banyak alasan, itu karena hatiku memilih kamu...."

"I found you in the most unlikely way. But really it was you who found me. And I found myself in the gifts that you gave, you gave me so much and I wish you could stay. But I'll, illnwait for the day.."

"From the first moment when I heard your name, something in my heart came alive. You showed me love and no words could explain. A love with power to open the door. To a world I was made for. The dark night, the hard fight. The long climb up the hill knowing the cost. The brave death, the last breathe. A power that brings the dead back to life"

No comments:

Post a Comment